英文縮讀

I'm'o. I am going to.

I am going to . I'm'o finish this report by noon. 

I am going to . I'm'o call you later tonight. 

I am going to . I'm'o learn how to play the guitar. 


I'd've. I would have.

1. I'd've gone to the store if I'd known we needed milk.

2. I'd've called you back sooner if my phone hadn't died.

3. I'd've finished the project on time if there weren't so many distractions.


I'm'a. I am about to.

One: 'I'm'a eat this entire pizza – no regrets!' 

Two: 'I'm'a binge-watch that new show till dawn – who's with me?'  

Three: 'I'm'a win this game, just you wait!'  


it'd. it would.

One: 'It'd be awesome if pizza grew on trees – diet solved!'  

Two: 'It'd rain cats and dogs if I forgot my umbrella again.'

Three: 'It'd make my day if you subscribed right now – hint, hint!' 


it'll. it shall / it will.

'it will': 'It'll be the best party ever – bring the confetti!'

'it shall': 'It'll rain tomorrow, or my name's not Word Wizard!'   


mayn't. may not.

1. You mayn’t enter this room without permission.

2. She mayn’t agree with your plan, but you should ask her first.


may've. may have.

1. He may’ve forgotten to lock the door last night.

2. I may’ve left my phone in the car.


methinks. me thinks.

1. Methinks the lady doth protest too much.

2. Methinks it’s going to rain before nightfall.


mightn't. might not.

1. You mightn’t see him today; he’s feeling unwell.

2. They mightn’t finish the project before the deadline.


might've. might have.

1. I might’ve called you, but my phone battery died.

2. He might’ve misunderstood what you said.


mustn't. (must not).

1. You mustn’t tell anyone about this secret.

2. We mustn’t forget why we started.


mustn’t’ve. (must not have).

1. He mustn’t’ve heard the alarm; that’s why he overslept.

2. You mustn’t’ve seen her; she left an hour ago.


must’ve. (must have).

1. He must’ve left already; the lights are off.

2. You must’ve been tired after that long walk.


ne’er. (never)

1. I ne’er thought I’d see the day we meet again.

2. He ne’er complains, no matter how hard the work is.


o’er. (over).

1. The moon shines o’er the quiet sea.

2. She gazed o’er the hills in the fading light.


oughtn’t. (ought not).

1. You oughtn’t say such things in front of children.

2. He oughtn’t be late for such an important meeting.


shalln’t. (shall not).

1. I shalln’t repeat this mistake again.

2. We shalln’t give up until justice is done.


shan’t. (shall not).

1. I shan’t be long; wait for me here.

2. We shan’t forget what you did for us.


should’ve. (should have).

1. You should’ve called me earlier.

2. I should’ve known this would happen.


shouldn’t (should not).

1. You shouldn’t worry too much about it.

2. He shouldn’t have said that in public.


shouldn’t’ve. (should not have).

1. You shouldn’t’ve said that in front of everyone.

2. I shouldn’t’ve eaten so much cake last night.


that’re. (that are).

1. Those are the books that’re missing from the shelf.

2. The people that’re waiting outside look impatient.


there’re. (there are).

1. There’re too many choices on the menu.

2. I think there’re a few errors in this report.


these’re. (these are).

1. These’re the shoes I was talking about.

2. I believe these’re yours, not mine.


they’ve. (they have).

1. They’ve already finished the project ahead of schedule.

2. I heard they’ve moved to another city.


those’re. (those are).

1. Those’re my favorite cookies on the table.

2. I’m sure those’re the keys you were looking for.


###(poem)

’tis. (it is).

1. ’Tis a fine morning, full of hope and light.

2. ’Tis strange how quickly time flies.


to’ve. (to have).

1. He seems to’ve forgotten our agreement.

2. She claimed to’ve seen the ghost herself.


(on poem)

’twas. (it was).

1. ’Twas a cold and silent night.

2. ’Twas then I realized how much I’d lost.


wanna. (want to).

1. I wanna go out for a walk.

2. Do you wanna join us for dinner tonight?


wasn’t. (was not).

1. He wasn’t at home when I called.

2. It wasn’t as difficult as I expected.


we’d’ve. (we would have).

1. We’d’ve finished earlier if the weather had been better.

2. I think we’d’ve won if we’d practiced more.


*we’ll. (we will).

1. We’ll talk about it after dinner.

2. Don’t worry, we’ll figure it out together.


we’re. (we are).

1. We’re almost ready to leave.

2. I think we’re on the right track now.


we’ve. (we have).

1. We’ve been waiting here for an hour.

2. I can’t believe how much we’ve changed.


weren’t. (were not).

1. They weren’t aware of the problem until yesterday.

2. You weren’t supposed to open that box.


what’d. (what did).

1. What’d you say just now?

2. What’d he do to make you so angry?


what’ve. (what have).

1. What’ve you done with my notebook?

2. What’ve they decided about the meeting?


where’d. (where did).

1. Where’d you put my keys?

2. Where’d they go after the concert?


where’re. (where are).

1. Where’re we meeting tonight?

2. Do you know where’re my glasses?


where’ve. (where have).

1. Where’ve you been all this time?

2. Do you know where’ve they moved to?


whilst. (while still. / while).

1. She smiled whilst reading the letter.

2. He kept silent whilst everyone argued.


who’d’ve. (who would have).

1. Who’d’ve guessed she’d become so famous?

2. I wonder who’d’ve helped if we’d asked.


who’re. (who are).

1. Who’re those people standing by the door?

2. Do you know who’re coming to the party tonight?


who’ve. (who have).

1. There are many who’ve tried but failed.

2. Who’ve you been talking to all morning?


why’d. (why did).

1. Why’d you leave so early yesterday?

2. Why’d he look so upset after the meeting?


why’re. (why are).

1. Why’re you staring at me like that?

2. I don’t understand why’re they so angry.


you’ve. (you have).

1. You’ve done a great job today.

2. I think you’ve met her before, haven’t you?


won’t. (will not).

1. I won’t tell anyone, I promise.

2. She won’t agree unless you explain everything.


would’ve. (would have).

1. I would’ve called, but my phone was dead.

2. He would’ve helped if he’d known the situation.


wouldn’t. (would not).

1. She wouldn’t listen no matter what I said.

2. They wouldn’t believe me until they saw it themselves.


###(south usa)

y’all. (you all).

1. Y’all are welcome to join us anytime.

2. How are y’all doing this evening?


###(南方美式方言,極口語)

y’all’d’ve (you all would have)**

1. Y’all’d’ve loved the show if you’d come.

2. I reckon y’all’d’ve stayed longer if it weren’t raining.


###(南方美式方言)

y’all’re. (you all are).

1. Y’all’re making too much noise back there!

2. I see y’all’re ready for the trip.


why's. why has / why is / why does.

Why has. Why's the package not arrived yet?

Why is . Why's he so quiet today?

Why does .Why's it always rain when I forget my umbrella?


you’d. (you had. / you would).

(you had). You’d already left when I arrived.

(you would).  You’d love this movie if you saw it.


you’ll. (you shall. / you will).

(you shall). — You’ll obey the rules as long as you’re here.

(you will). — You’ll see the results tomorrow.


you’re. (you are. / you were).

(you are).You’re always so cheerful in the morning.

(you were). I thought you’re joking, but you were serious.


she’d. (she had. / she would).

(she had).  She’d just finished dinner when I called.

(she would). She’d help anyone in need.


she’ll. (she shall. / she will).

(she shall). She’ll receive the award next week.

(she will). Don’t worry, she’ll be fine.


that’ll. (that shall. / that will).

(that shall). That’ll be decided by the committee.

(that will). That’ll teach him a good lesson!


that’s. (that has. / that is).

(that has). That’s been a long day for everyone.

(that is) That’s exactly what I mean.


that’d. (that would. / that had).

(that would). That’d make things much easier.

(that had). That’d been a problem for years.


there’d. (there had. / there would).

(there had). There’d been a storm before we arrived.

(there would). There’d be trouble if we told him the truth.


there’ll. (there shall. / there will).

(there shall). There’ll be no excuses this time.

(there will). There’ll be a party tonight at my place.


there’s. (there has. / there is).

(there has). There’s been a mistake in the report.

(there is). There’s a cat sleeping on the windowsill.


they’d. (they had. / they would).

(they had). They’d already eaten before we arrived.

(they would). They’d come if you invited them.


they’ll. (they shall. / they will).

(they shall). They’ll not be allowed to enter again.

(they will). They’ll call you when they get there.


they’re. (they are. / they were).

(they are). They’re waiting outside right now.

(they were). I thought they’re kidding, but they were serious.


we’d. (we had. / we would. / we did).


(we had). We’d finished the project before the deadline.

(we would). We’d go hiking every summer.

(we did). We’d our share of problems too.


this’s. (this is. / this has).

(this is). This’s exactly what I was looking for.

(this has). This’s been the best trip of my life.


what’ll. (what shall. / what will. / what all).

(what shall). What’ll we do if it rains tomorrow?

(what will). What’ll happen if they find out?

(what all). What’ll you need for the trip? 


what’re. (what are. / what were).

(what are). What’re you doing this weekend?

(what were). What’re you thinking when you said that?


what’s. (what has. / what is. / what does).

(what has). What’s changed since last year?

(what is). What’s your favorite kind of music?

#(what does). What’s he do for a living?


when’s. (when has. / when is).

(when has). When’s he ever told the truth?

(when is). Do you know when’s the next train coming?


where’s. (where has. / where is. / where does).

(where has). Where’s she gone? I can’t find her anywhere.

(where is). Where’s the nearest coffee shop?

#(where does). Where’s he work these days? 


which’s. (which has. / which is).

(which has). That’s the one which’s been updated recently.

(which is). Which’s your favorite color, blue or green?


who’d. (who would. / who had. / who did).

(who would). Who’d believe a story like that?

(who had). Who’d seen him before that day?

(who did). Who’d you meet at the party?


who’s. (who has. / who is. / who does).

(who has). Who’s taken my umbrella?

(who is). Who’s ready to start the game?

#(who does). Who’s he think he is? 


who’ll. (who shall. / who will).

(who shall). Who’ll decide the winner of the contest?

(who will). Who’ll come with me to the airport?


   want to ――. ...wanna...I wanna go.

   got to ――. ...gotta...I gotta run.

   have to ――. ...hafta...I hafta work.

   need to ――. ...needa./needta... I needa finish.

   used to ――. ...useta...I useta live there.

   supposed to ――. ...supposta./sposedta... You’re supposta do it.

   going to ――. ...gonna...I’m gonna call him.

   going to――. ...I’mna ./ I’ma...I’ma leave.

...of... ――. ./ə./


   kind of ――. ...kinda... It’s kinda hard.

   sort of ――. ...sorta... I sorta know him.

   a lot of ――. ...a lotta... We got a lotta time.

   out of ――. ...outta... Get outta here!

...for... ――. ./fər./ ――. ...fer...


   for me ――. ...fer me... ./fərmi./

 2) give./let./cause 


...give me...gimme...Gimme a sec.

...let me...emme...Lemme see.

...because...’cause ./ cuz...’Cause it’s late.

...them...’em... Tell ’em the truth.

...and...’n... ./ən./ bread ’n butter


(did you ./ would you…)


did you.didja.Didja see that?

would you.wouldja..Wouldja help me?

could you.couldja.

should you.shouldja.

don’t you.doncha..Doncha know?

won’t you.woncha.

what do you.whaddaya.).Whaddaya think?

what did you.whadja.

what are you.whatcha..Whatcha doing?

got you.gotcha..Gotcha.

meet you. ./ get you ../ bet you.meetcha../getcha../betcha.


...would have ./ could have ./ should have...woulda ../ coulda ./ shoulda...


   I woulda told you.

...must have.musta... He musta left.

...might have...mighta...

...going to have to...gonna hafta...


...t./d ... ――. :water ――. ...wa(ɾ)er...。

...:last night .las night...;ol(d) man ――. ...ol man...。

...:handbag ――. ...hambag...;next day ――. ...nex day...;want you ――. ...wan(t)cha...。

...-ing ――. -in’...:going ――. ...goin’...。


...him./her...’im./’er...:told him ――. ...told ’im...。

...a ./ the... ――. ./ə./、./ðə./(母音前 ./ði./ 也常被吃掉)

...you... ――. ./jə./:see you ――. ...see ya...。


1. ...I am going to... 

2. ...I’m going to...

3. ...I’m gonna... 

4. ...I’mna... ./ˈaɪmnə./

5. ...I’ma... ./ˈaɪmə./(nigro;I’ma do it.)

I am ... I’m,./aɪm./。


do you think it’s important to ….



 “Do you think it’s important to …” 


do―― .də. or .dʒə.。


――. Do you. sounds like. dʒə.


 “Do you think it’s important to …”――. You think it’s important…? 'do' almost appear。


Do you wanna come? ――. D’ya wanna come? .


Do you think so? ――. D’ya think so?


important ――. ――. impor’nt .

important ――. impor’n.

internet ――.. innernet.

center ――. cenner.

international ――. innernational.

center ――. cenner

hundred ――. hunred

and ――. an ./ ’n


him ――. ’im (Tell him ――. Tell ’im)

her ――. ’er (Ask her ――. Ask ’er)

have ――. ’ve (Should have ――. Should’ve)


going ――. goin’

talking ――. talkin’

singing ――. singin’


handbag ――. hambag

want you ――. wancha


這個網誌中的熱門文章

Netflix 熱門影集排行榜 2

Netflix 好萊塢電影排行榜

Netflix 熱門影集排行榜 1